Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Kofta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet kofta recipe. You can have red velvet kofta using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Kofta:
- Provide of For Kofta.
- Take 1 of beat root.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/4 of green chilli.
- Take 1/4 of coriander.
- Get 1/2 gram of flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of clove powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Provide of Mava.
- You need of For Spinach Curry.
- Take 1/5 bowl of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli.
- You need 1/4 of onions chopped.
- Use 1/4 bowl of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 bowl of spinach paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 10 gram of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cream.
Steps to make Red Velvet Kofta:
- To start of making the kofta mix all ingredients together..
- Place the mixture on the palm of your hands and press down making the mixture flat..
- Add the mava inside and wrap around forming a triangle kofta shape..
- Moving on to the spinach curry in a pan add 1/5 oil and let it warm up..
- First add the onions and let them cook until golden brown..
- Next add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for a few mins..
- Start adding the rest of the dry ingredients one by one and mix well..
- Add the spinach paste and mix well. Cook for 15 mins..
- After add the butter and cream and mix well..
- To finish off add the kofta inside the curry and serve while hot..
If you find this Red Velvet Kofta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.