Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. To cook thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Take 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Use 15 of basil leaves.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Use 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Take 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Provide 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green tomato chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.