Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. You can have palak curry spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak curry spinach curry:
- Take 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Provide 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.