Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn colocasia curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn colocasia curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn colocasia curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn colocasia curry recipe. You can have prawn colocasia curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn colocasia curry:
- Get 300 gm of colocasia steamed.
- Take 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Provide 300 gm of prawns.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Prawn colocasia curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion slices and saute well adding prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add Potatoes and colocasia steamed saute well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cumin-coriander powder and red chilli Powder.
- Mix well till oil separates add water and simmer.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Prawn colocasia curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.