Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style whole green gram curry recipe. You can have kerala style whole green gram curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Take 1 cup of Whole green gram -.
- Use 1/2 cup of Raw banana – (cut into cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of Yam – (cut into cubes).
- Take 3nos of Dry Red chilli -.
- Take 1/2 cup of Grated coconut -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Haldi -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coconut oil -.
- Use 2 tbsp of Curry leaves -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
Steps to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Dry roast the green gram then wash it. Put them in pressure cooker along with chopped raw banana, yam, haldi, salt, red chilli mix well and cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Now take out the red chilli and mash with coconut then add them to green gram curry mix well and add coconut oil curry leaves boil it and switch off the flame.
- Green gram curry is ready to serve. Serve it with chapati, paratha.
If you find this Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.