Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Malaysia Rendang beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysia Rendang beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysia Rendang beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysia rendang beef recipe. To make malaysia rendang beef you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malaysia Rendang beef:
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef (small slices).
- Provide 2 stalk of cinnamon.
- Get 5 pcs of star arnise.
- Get 300 gm of coconuts crumbs.
- Get 10 pcs of lemon leaves.
- You need 5 stalk of lemon grass.
- Prepare 250 gm of chili paste.
- Take 200 gm of red onion puré.
- Get 100 gm of garlic puré.
- Prepare 4 pcs of galangal (smashed).
- You need 150 gm of madras curry powder.
- Get 25 gm of cardamon.
- Use 25 gm of spicecumin.
- Provide 15 gm of turmeric.
- Provide 150 gm of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 300 ml of water.
Instructions to make Malaysia Rendang beef:
- Mixed all the ingredients in bowl except water and meat..
- Heat up the pot and add 4 table spoon of cooking oil, pour in the ingredients and stir it well. Cook until we smell the aroma. (around 10min).
- Add in the beef slices and stir well, cook it around 15mins then add in the water in high heat..
- Let it boil in medium heat around 1 hour until the water is reduced then is ready to served..
If you find this Malaysia Rendang beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.