Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable curry recipe. To make hearty vegetable curry you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower.
- Get 1 of Yucca.
- Get 1 lb of Okra.
- Get 1 can of Lima beans.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Stalks of scallion.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 cup of Stock (either chicken or vegetable).
- You need 1 of Thyme.
- Provide 1 dash of Of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry (Jamaican).
- Get 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the skin off of the Yucca and then cut it into cubes. Cut up the carrots, and cauliflower. Set to the side for the cooking process..
- Dice the onion, scallion and the 3 cloves of garlic and cut up the tomato..
- In a large saucepan, add the oil, onion and garlic on a low flame for about 2 minutes..
- Take one tbls of curry and add it to the pan, making sure all of the onion and garlic is covered..
- Add in the Tomatoe, scallions, thyme, ketchup, dash of salt, coriander and cumin. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes..
- Add in the stock and stir well..
- Add the yucca, carrots and Lima beans then cover for 5 minutes. Increase the flame and stir the vegetables until they are covered in sauce, then cover for 7 minutes..
- Chop up the okra and add it to the pot and then cover..
- Cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes as needed (making sure to stir in the okra)..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.