Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kofta curry recipe. You can have paneer kofta curry using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer kofta curry:
- Take 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cornflour for coat.
- Use as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 up of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala/whole spies powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1/2 up of cashewnuts paste.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
Instructions to make Paneer kofta curry:
- In a bowl take a paneer, potatoes, gram flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix it with hand make a ball with hand and coat with cornflour keep the all balls in aside.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high flame oil become hot drop the balls slowly in to it fry the ball on medium flame until they are golden brown take out the balls in to plate.
- Heat the oil in a other pan add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom and cumin seeds now add onion and saute well add ginger garlic paste and mix it well now add tomato paste and mix it well cover and cook for 10 minutes after 10 minutes it became thickness and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt saute in a medium flame oil separates add water and curd stir well in a medium flame mix it well.
- Now add cashewnuts paste and mix it well now add paneer kofta in a masala and cover and cook for 5 minutes after 5 minutes add garam masala and mix it well now add dry fenugreek leaves mix it well.
- Now off the flame now paneer kofta curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Paneer kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.