Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Provide of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- Provide 4 oz of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- Take 4-5 of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Use of Thai basil.
- Prepare of Sliced chilli.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Instructions to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.