Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pure veg Potatoes parwal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pure veg Potatoes parwal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pure veg potatoes parwal curry recipe. To cook pure veg potatoes parwal curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pure veg Potatoes parwal curry:
- Get 200 grams of parwal.
- Prepare 2-3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of " ginger.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of slitted green chillies.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide As needed of water for curry.
- Provide 1 strand of coriander leave.
Steps to make Pure veg Potatoes parwal curry:
- Peel and cube both Potatoes and parwal.
- Add oil in a heated pan add bay leaf,jeera seeds and dry red chilli for tempering.
- Add Potatoes and parwal saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- As it get fried make a paste of ginger and tomato and mix into it.
- Now add the jeera powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- As the masala starts to leave oil add water and cover it for 10 mnts.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder.
- Garnish it with slitted green chillies and coriander leaves.
- It is ready to serve.
If you find this Pure veg Potatoes parwal curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.