Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo matar curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. To cook aloo matar curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo matar curry:
- You need 300 gm of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of curry masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of red chilli whole.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Aloo matar curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion and saute adding ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato and red chilli Powder and saute well.
- Add curry masala and boiled potatoes and green peas.
- Add water and simmer till the veggies get cooked well.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and ghee.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
If you find this Aloo matar curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.