Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry recipe. You can cook okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Green okra.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of Chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1.5 teaspoon of Red chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Lentil(dal) soaked in water.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Panch phoran Bengali whole "five spices" mixed.
- Prepare As required of Water.
Instructions to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Wash the green raw okras in fresh water and chop into medium size. Keep it aside..
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt as required and stir fry. Put ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute..
- Add little water to saute it and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder into it and stir fry more 5 minutes. When oil comes out from the Spices, put the soaked lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook it for 5 minutes covering the pan..
- Then put all washed and chopped okra into it and mix it into all over dal and spices. And again cover the pan. Cook it in a low flame for 3-4 minutes..
- In the meantime, in another frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now put the bay leaf with dry red chilli and fry low flame. Put five whole spices mixture into it and fry all together one minute. Now put it on the top of the curry and mix it..
- Green okra with dal curry is perfectly done. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti or paratha and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. Take Love from Bangladesh 💚😊..
If you find this Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.