Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plantain tomato tamarind curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain tomato tamarind curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain tomato tamarind curry recipe. To make plantain tomato tamarind curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Plantain tomato tamarind curry:
- Take 4 of plantain.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Take 1 of tamarind lemon size.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use as needed of Curry leaves a few.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dhania/ coriander seeds.
- Provide 5 of Red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Chana dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Plantain tomato tamarind curry:
- Cut plantain into small pieces.
- Soak tamarind in hot water.
- Grind tamarind,tomato,dhania seeds and Red chillies into a fine paste.
- In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds when it splutter add Chanadal and curry leaves..
- Then add the grinded paste,turmeric powder and salt. Cook on a medium flame till the raw smell goes off..
- Then add the plantain pieces and cover the lid. After 10 minutes open the lid and see whether the plantain is cooked. When it is cooked switch off the flame. Goes well with rice and chapati..
If you find this Plantain tomato tamarind curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.