Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly curry with rosemary recipe. You can have pork belly curry with rosemary using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary:
- Prepare 500 grams of pork Belly.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of small shallot.
- Prepare 5 inches of ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Steps to make Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary:
- With oil pan fry the pounded garlic, shallot and ginger with the pork Belly for 1 minute.
- Then I sprinkle the curry powder and dry fry all ingredients then adding little water at the time till fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Add in all the water and let it bring to a boil then simmer down for 40 minutes (adding little more water if it's thicken up too quickly).
- Season with salt and light soy sauce with optional add on a sprig of rosemary then simmer another few minutes then enjoy dinner with white rice.
If you find this Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.