I am delighted to announce the Celebrate Sweets event. The theme this time is Cakes. Well yes you can tell by the theme that I selected that I simply luv cakes. Thanks to Nivedita of Nivedita’s Kitchen to start this event and allow me to host this and select this theme.
Cakes as a sweets is something which gives any event and any milestone in our lives a special meaning. Birthdays and anniversaries are nothing without cakes. Graduation cakes to fathers day cakes is also something which gives each event a special meaning. I even baked a cake to celebrate the Indian World Cup victory.
Well put your baking hat on and bake a cake on and send an entry to email@example.com by July 7th, 2011.
Here are the rules
- The entry must be posted on your blog between June 7th and July 7th , 2011.
- Post as many cake recipes as much as you want and multiple entries are allowed.
- Please link to this announcement page as well as Nivedita’s announcement page
- Older entries are accepted if they are reposted with this post link
- Please use the logo as it helps spread the word
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Celebrate Sweets – Cakes with the following details
- Your Name :
- Blog’s Name :
- Recipe Name :
- Recipe URL/Link :
- Picture of the cake
Please make sure to send the entry by July 7th, 2011.
Tagged With cakes event